Friday 17 February 2012

Handbags and Glad-rags

Top & Tights - H&M | Skirt, Socks & Black Ring - Primark | Necklace - Vintage Festival | Boots - Red or Dead

If anyone has visited Kuala Lumper before you would know it's a shoppers paradise, especially designer brands.  Sadly I don't have the dosh to spend on anything too lavish, but with so many shops and malls it did mean I discovered some local brands.

One such brand is Charles and Keith (from Singapore), they do both handbags and shoes at bargain prices!  I picked up this lovely faux Ostrich bag for the bargain price of £35.  Not only was it an amazing price, but the quality is top notch, much better that any bag for that price I've seen over here.

Oh, and these are yet another new pair of ankle boots - yes yes, I'm obsessed!  But these Red or Dead boots were just too perfect to pass up.

What do you guys think?  Have you discovered any amazing local brands in other countries?


Speak Soon xxx Pin It

19 comments:

Kirsty said...

£35 is pretty good for such a nice bag! Also love this outfit, the colour of the skirt is gorgeous :) xx

Afternoon Tea Dance said...

that skirt is gorgeous, i can't believe it's from primark! :) xx

http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

oh you look gorgeous! :)

rhiannonvic said...

Love your outfit! The bag is so cute, really like the style xx

JennaStevie said...

This skirt is SO amazing, I love the buttons up the front and it looks really great with the striped top. Such an interesting and awesome colour.
That bag is so gorgeous too!
xJennaD

daisychain said...

I love your skirt! xo

Laura said...

I love the combination of the stripes with that awesome skirt! :) I found a perfect pair of black oxford heels when I was in Romania - and they cost the exact amount of spending money I had left! I can't find anything about the brand online, so I guess I just got lucky :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i really love the mustard with the stripes!

Rubyellen said...

Love the stripe tee! i am in search for a good one!

Anonymous said...

That bag is lush, good price too!

Myriam said...

Nice outfit ! Love your skirt ! :)

Seee you soon!

.sabo skirt. said...

Great outfit!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Michelle Elizabeth said...

I really dig your sweater! Nautical stripes are the best!
:)

his_girl_friday said...

Cute outfit! Love the scissors!

JustPatience said...

Love the color of the skirt and how you paired it with stripes. Great look.

Patience
You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

Josie said...

Ooh that bag is lovely! xx

Two Happy Hearts said...

so cute!! i love the color of your skirt.
and to answer your camera question...i use a canon 60D. my favorite lenses are my 50mm and 28-55mm standard. they're the best!

lucia m said...

love the skirt!!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Rachel The Hat said...

totally inspired to try and copycat this outfit! looks great!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...