Sunday 15 July 2012

☀ Rain or Shine ☀

Cardigan & Top - H&M | Skirt - Monki | Necklace & Tights - Primark | Shoes - Marks & Spencers 

There seems to be a running theme on my blog at the moment with the ridiculous amounts of polka dots, but hey, I just can't say no to a good spot.  As you can see the sun is shining in these photos, which is a miracle as the Summer has been ridiculously wet here in London, in fact later the skies went grey and it started to rain - sad times.  It makes choosing outfits tough as it's hot and sticky but massively wet and windy, how do you guys cope with random weather?
 
In other news, I've booked my festival tickets for this year, Farm Fest, I was originally looking at Hop Farm or Bestival, but this mini festival won me over and with quite a lot of my friends going it should be a good laugh - come rain or shine!  What festivals has everyone else booked this year?

 
Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

7 comments:

JennaStevie said...

This skirt is so wonderful!! I love the polka dots, and those tights are such a beautiful colour. Random weather is the worst, it's so hard to dress for!
xJennaD

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

polka dots are always a winner in my book :) I've not heard of farmfest, may check it out! xo

daisychain said...

I need more polka dots in my wardrobe!

Lela London said...

Don't give up a good thing ;) Love polka dots!

xo,
Lela
Last day to WIN my Havaianas SHOE Competition!

Eloise said...

You look so pretty! Loving the polka dots : )

xx

Eloise said...

You look so pretty! Loving the polka dots : )

xx

Lauraxamy said...

I really love that skirt! It's something you could wear all seasons I think too x

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...