Sunday 20 January 2013

❄ Winter Wonderland ❄

Aran Cardigan - Vintage | Dress - Urban Outfitters | Tights - Primark | Shoes - Office

Right, it's high time I got back into the blog.  I know I have been MIA for a good couple of weeks and have paid for it as I've lost a couple of followers :( I just got so swept up with Christmas and New Year, with lots of family fun and parties, and now snow!  I can only apologise and promise I'll be better this year.  Please forgive me?


I've not taken full advantage of the sales this year, I don't know, I've just not been brave enough to hit the high street this year, but I have managed to pickup one our two bargains, like this dress for £15 and these shoes for £25.  Has anyone else managed to grab any bargains?  Did you guys throw yourself into the sale spirit?


If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you'll know it's been snowing in London - FINALLY is all I can say, I love it when the parks are covered in beautiful white snow, and you come indoors covered in frosty flakes.  Have you guys had snow in you part of town?  And do you love the snow?


Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! Xx

Oodles of Noodles! said...

those shoes are all kinds of wonderful!!!!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

those boots are amazing, what a bargain!xx

Unknown said...

I sure do love the snow as you've probably figured it out because of all the pictures I post on Instagram :D I'm happy you have snow finally!!
About the sales...I bought a few things from Zara and H&M.
Love those shoes!!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are just gorgeous ! Lovely look, really adorable knit ^^

Satu
Indie by heart

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...