Wednesday, 8 June 2011

♥ Cherry Bomb ♥

Jumper, Top & Leggings - H&M | Necklace & Umbrella - Primark | Ring - Rokit

Well at least today and yesterday were better than Monday - weather wise that is, but nevertheless I had to share with you my outfit pictures from Monday.  Not because it was the most spectacular outfit I have ever worn, it just makes me laugh how determined I was to take photo's outside even though the heavens had opened - apparently we had more rain on Sunday and Monday that we've had for the last 3months; interesting huh?


Anyhow, I'm (semi) all prepared for my holiday - as some of you may know I'm off to explore Cambodia and Vietnam for a month, with a few days in Bangkok to start with.  I am so unbelievably excited, though slightly anxious as I am going alone.  I will spend 3 days in Bangkok by myself - this is mainly for me to chill out; I've been before so I am just going to absorb the sights and the sounds and forget about work, then I join a tour on day 3 that will take me through Cambodia and Vietnam for 20days then back to the UK with a few days to spare before I go to work.  This does mean a blogging hiatus for a while, though I have a post or two lined up for when I'm away - but not enough to cover the month!

How is everyone else doing?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

19 comments:

Laura said...

Your holiday sounds amazing though I would be terrified to go on my own! Thanks for your lovely comments, the skirt in my last post was from a charity shop! x

Fashion Clown said...

hey thanks for visiting
i got invited to their show because i am going to their uni to do fashion this year
if you want to you can go to the GFW website and they have details on how you can your ticket to these shows
hope that helps

Ria :) said...

love the rhino ring and i get my tickets for free from my college :) x

marci said...

The umbrella was the perfect finishing touch for the outfit. :) I love the necklace, too.

JennaStevie said...

I love your top, it looks so comfortable and warm for a rainy day. And your umbrella is sooo cute. Love it!
Ohhh your holiday sounds like it will be a serious adventure, that's amazing!
xJennaD

shishiwaldorf said...

You're so cute!

xoxo
http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

BlueVanilla said...

Cherry umbrella!? CUTE! Love the rhino ring!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Amber Blue Bird said...

Your trip sound amazing. I cant wait to hear all about it. PS I love your umbrella, more people need to carry around cute umbrellas.

Lydia said...

I love that necklace and ring!!

ronan said...

another gorgeous outfit :) i love your umbrella and your striped top looks so so comfy but chic :) your necklace is amazing as well! you're gonna have an amazing holiday! will miss your blog but have a great time and i expect photos:) ronan x

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

maria_G said...

i LOVE that necklace!
your blog is adorable ♥

Florence said...

AMAZING colors, cherry bombtastic!
so pretty. I'm inspired now to go shopping and buy stripes and red.

Check out my new post lovely :D

www.fantailflo.com

Tara said...

cool umbrella, love it !

Liv said...

Oh that rhino ring! It's fantastic!

Kartika said...

Have fun on holidays! I love your umbrella by the way :)

xx Kartika
http://kartikabrand.com/

Nynke said...

With that umbrella the rain doesn't seem like a bad thing at all!

http://insearchofaprotagonist.blogspot.com/

Patchwork-of-dreams said...

Hello !!
Your Holidays sounds AMAZING ^^
I lovvee your ring and your Umbrella!

xoxo ♥
from:http://patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com/

Dresses for Dinner said...

Adorable umbrella!

M & Em said...

Oh, how I wish I had an umbrella that adorable! Your sweater is so darling; I love the stripes. And that necklace is ridiculously gorgeous!

xoxo
Em

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...