Monday 6 June 2011

It's Raining It's Pouring...

Cardigan, Top, Leggings - H&M | Headscarf - Brick Lane Market | Necklace - A Xmas Gift | Shoes - New Look


 Wow-wee - I can't believe it's STILL raining here in London - it started Sunday morning and was non-stop rain ALL DAY and is currently still pouring down!!! eeks! I really do not like the rain - my feet get wet, it's awkward to walk around with an umbrella, you get wet anyway with a wet umbrella, and nobody lets you into shops with a wet umbrella - maybe it's umbrella's I don't like more that the rain... hmmmm

Anyway, I wasn't going to let a few drops (downpour) of rain ruin my Sunday plans, so off I went to Angel to meet a friend.


We had such a lovely day even though it was crappy weather, we browsed the shops of Angel. Stopped off for a yummy hot chocolate, and wandered to the cinema.  We decided to see The Hangover Part II as we both needed a laugh and thought this would be good as the first one had us in stitches.  It was funny, in parts, but it was all rather predictable and really lacked something the first one nailed.  

After that we decided to have some dinner in the Slug and Lettuce and opted for their Burger (the biggest burger ever) which was delicious but boy was it filling, we whiled the way the hours waiting for the rain to stop and watching all the people scattering here and there trying to get out of the rain, but the rain didn't stopped so we made a dash for the tube and headed home.

How did everyone else spend their Sunday? Did the weather hold up?

Speak Soon xxxx
Pin It

19 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Love your expression in the first photo! I didn't leave the house yesterday, it was far too wet. I love a good browse around Angel though, so many nice shops and eating places! xx

Chicca said...

That's so cool!!!Love this post!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Cute outfit, love the headscarf! It's chucking it down today but I was actually sunbathing all weekend, crazy stuff. I could definitely fancy some slug and lettuce, I'm a fan of the ultimate slug platter mmm x

Cait said...

I agree about umberellas! More awkward than anything else lol I hate wet weather, I never have the right clothes, so uncomfortable!

Superblondeep said...

I like your elephant pendant

Dilan Dilir said...

amazing pictures!!

Unknown said...

i love your headscarf and that tanktop is so adorable!!

Midwest Muse said...

You're beautiful! I randomly found this blog and I can't wait to keep reading more!

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love your little collections of pics! The format is really cool.

Kirstin said...

I love that statement necklace!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

LOVE the way you tied that turban scarf in a bow, and your elephant necklace is so whimsical and cute! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Nora Chan said...

aww your outfit is so cute! I love the pictures down the bottom! they're so cool :)

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

cutest way you tied that bow headband! anyway, yeah hangover 2 was hilarious but so hard to live up to the first!

Raquel said...

Ugh why couldn't stay warm and sunny like Saturday? I dislike rain very much, especially went I want or need to go out. In this case I had to drag suitcases and catch a flight and all the in-between things to do, under rain, with two suitcases and no umbrella or in fact any free hand to carry it if had one haha. Anyway, hope the weather becomes better there!

Sumo said...

aww i love your necklace

Flo said...

looking great dear


your newest follower


www.fantailflo.com

Anonymous said...

cute outfit~ i like how u tied your scarf into a bow! <3


http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

Always have amazing photos to share with us :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your bow! You have such great fashion sense :) Have fun on your trip!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...