Saturday 17 September 2011

Frills

Hello guys and gals, sorry for the lack of blogging this week, I've been super busy at work and it doesn't seem to be slowing down - eeek!

Cardigan & Skirt - Primark | Vest Top & Tights - H&M | Ring - Rokit | Boots - Office

I bought this skirt the other day and wore it yesterday, I love the colour and the ruched detail at the bottom. it's so pretty and girly and reminds me of a crinoline skirt.  They also have it in a lovely plum colour which I may have to purchase too - I have a terrible habit of finding an item I like and buying it in every colour.  Does anyone else do that?


Nailvarnish - Barry M Dusky Mauve

Tonight I'm off to my best bud Jackie's engagement party and I just can't wait, I'm so happy for them both, you can read how she was proposed to right here.  For the time being I'm surfing the web and listening to Jonny Cash - what a great weekend so far.  What is everyone else up to?

Speak Soon xxx

Pin It

24 comments:

Sophie said...

The skirt is so pretty! x

Deppa said...

Pretty skirt and nailpolish :)
Have a great weekend.

See you!

Anonymous said...

aw this is such a cute and lovely outfit :) i love johnny cash!

xxx

Catflicks

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Oh gosh I love the skirt, I'm supposed to be on a shipping ban but may have to be sneaky and buy this anyway.. very nice all round! xx

JennaStevie said...

This skirt is so beautiful!! I love it and those bright red boots are so great
Congrats to your friend!!
xJennaD

Sophie said...

The skirt is so pretty, def worth buying in the other colour! Have fun at the engagement party!
Sophie
x

Lydia Armstrong said...

Love this skirt. So floaty and pretty.

daisychain said...

what a gorgeous outfit x

Amanda said...

what a pretty skirt, and I love the ring, soo coool!

Beatrice Balaj said...

Love love love the shirt! Beautiful!



Xoxo,

http:/sacosha.com/

Unknown said...

thank you for commenting on my blog :D

that rhino ring is unbelievably cute! haha :) nice post :)

x

Chelsea Jade said...

great outfit, I especially like the skirt! :)

x
http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful skirt! :)

Charlie said...

hi! thanks for your lovely comment! that barry m polish is gorgeous!
xx

Anonymous said...

I love your skirt :D

Unknown said...

The skirt is SO pretty! It looks great on you.

ronan said...

congrats to jackie! :D i love this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous as you say, the plum sounds lovely in it. xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

Sadie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love your hair and that skirt is gorgeous :) xx

Cait said...

Lovely skirt, so pretty :) it would look great layered under another skirt or a dress for a petticoat look too!

the girl never gets older said...

oh, this color scheme is divine! you look so delicate and feminine, and your hairstyle adds the perfect touch, I love it! ♥

the girl never gets older said...

PS. yay, I love Johnny Cash too! :)

L said...

Love the skirt!! and miss you tons!
Don't work too much and I'll see you around soon! :)
-Laia

L said...

Love the skirt!
And missing you a lot! Don't work too much and see you around soon!
-Laia

The Annachrist said...

Really digging your nail color! So perfect for fall.

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...