Monday 19 March 2012

♡ Bow Ties ♡

Jumper - Men's H&M | Shirt & Tights - H&M | Ring - Galibardy | Bow Tie - Scarf DIY | Boots - Office

I have been loving the whole shirt and bow tie look that's taken over the blog world and the high street, I thought I'd give it a whirl.  Before another shopping trip I can't afford, I thought I'd see what I had in my wardrobe first.  The bow tie is just one of my many scarves which I usually use as a headscarf tied into a pretty bow, I think it turned out pretty well - what do you think?

Have you guys used an accessory in many different ways?

This weekend was super busy for me with a friends 30th birthday celebration, St. Patrick's Day and Mothers day - lets just say far too much alcohol and food was consumed - how did you guys spend the weekend?


Speak Soon xxx Pin It

12 comments:

Marie Loves said...

very cute bow, you look adorable!!

Marie x
marieeeloves.blogspot.com

Laila said...

I've always tied ribbons round my shirts but I've never used a scarf - definitely going to try this soon, it looks great :)

Laila x
thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Lovely! I never know what to do with my many silk scarves - this is such a cute idea! I'm definitely trying it :)

JennaStevie said...

Sounds like a pretty great weekend!!! I love the shorts over the tights, and the plaid poking out underneath, such a perfect casual and cute look!
xJennaD

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love what you've done with the ribbon, and the ring is gorgeous <3

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Love your shoes !
Bisous
Yu

Lydia Armstrong said...

That's a super great idea: I will be stealing this soon.

Unknown said...

i love your shorts and boots!!!

Kitsune-kun said...

too cute! love this outfit:)

Ellen Abdul said...

I lovee that ring! so beautiful :)

ellen-senzaparole.blogspot.com

xx

Ellen Abdul said...

I lovee that ring! so beautiful :)

ellen-senzaparole.blogspot.com

xx

Anonymous said...

very cute great ring i love love love it

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...