Wednesday 7 March 2012

✩ Sparkle and Shine ✩

 
Top - TRAID

Just a quick little post to show you my latest find in TRAID charity shop.  It's a gorgeous little two-toned sequined top with pretty detailing around the edges.  Here's some more photos to show off the beautiful detailing...


I usually find some great items in TRAID, I picked this up for £14 - not that cheap in my opinion for a charity shop, but then again I find the TRAID shops a little on the expensive side - I saw a Primark dress going for £15, a massive rip off for second-hand Primark.

Has anyone else found any great charity shop finds? Or does anyone has any recommendations where to go for the best charity shops in London?

Speak Soon xxx

Pin It

7 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

It is rather lovely but yes my local Trade is mega overpriced and smells of B.O so I stick to normal charity shops, Scope is my fav at the mo for good finds xx

Lydia Armstrong said...

This top is so pretty! That sounds kinda high for American thrift stores too, but sometimes if you find something you really like, you spend the extra few bucks.

his_girl_friday said...

So sparkly and lovely!

Unknown said...

wow this is lovely! i recently found a nice sequined top from a charity shop! really like your blog x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous top!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

SunshineCitizen said...

Awesome top!That is rather pricey for a thrift store, but then again it is an amazing top...
SunshineCitizen

b. said...

So incredibly beautiful ! No wonder you have a crush on this top !

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...