Wednesday 19 December 2012

It's a Wrap

 Coat - River Island (old) | Scarf - Monki | Aran Cardigan - Vintage | Top - H&M | Jeans - Levis | Boots - Office

A slightly different outfit post today, more or an outerwear post.  I don't think I'll be doing too many of these, but I love coats and jackets and have quite a few in my collection and always find myself eying everyone's coats on my way to work in the morning.  Anyone else do that?


I loved last weeks weather here in London, it was soooo cold with thick frost on the cars in the morning but blistering sunshine throughout the day - perfect weather for warm mulled cider.  I can't believe it's less than a week until Christmas - I have sooooooooo much to do, it's quite scary!  What about you guys - have you got everything done?

Barry M - Mint Green & Jewel Britannia

As you can see, I've gone all Christmassy with my nails also with lots of sparkle.


Speak Soon xxx Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you wear your pretty winter jacket :)
I hope you keep warm there.

http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com ❤

Anonymous said...

I love the way you wear your winter jacket.
It's pretty :)
I hope you keep warm there.

http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com ❤

ALikeAnita said...

i love your shoes and your nails

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...