Monday 4 February 2013

Back in my Day

Cardigan - Vintage | Top & Skirt - H&M | Tights & Socks - Primark | Belt - Stolen from another dress | Boots - Zara

I know I said I didn't like this skirt a couple of posts ago, however I think it works much better with boots as opposed to shoes - what do you think? Or maybe it's the darker tights, who knows, but it's back in my good books. 

Yesterday was the first day of Chinese New Year (Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!), though it was a really wet and cold day, there was still lots to do.

My Ma and me started the day by popping by The Vintage Flea Market, I think we arrived too late as the stalls were pretty bare.  The thing about 'Vintage' fairs, they're all so expensive and packed nowadays as they're so popular, gone are the days when they were simply known as jumble sales and you could find that hidden gem.  Even charity shops (well at least in London) have cottoned on and there are no more 50p bargains! sheesh - does anyone know any places to find good bargains in London?

In the afternoon we headed to our favourite Dim Sum restaurant - Royal China, where we met up with by Bro and Pa and stuffed ourselves silly with dumplings.  Everything was scrummy but if you do go, you must try the BBQ pork puffs - sticky, sweet with crumbly pastry - to die for!  Did anyone else do anything for Chinese New Year?


Speak Soon xxx

Pin It

3 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I think the skirt looks lovely with the boots. gorgeous colour cardigan too xx

Ellen Grace said...

That skirt is gorgeous, you look so pretty

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


Kate said...

Love this look! You look great.

Kate from Clear the Way

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...