Sunday 3 February 2013

Chop Chop


And so I present to you my new do, I mean it's nothing particularly special or different, but it is around 5inch shorter and now dye free, and I'm loving it.

I haven't had my hair cut in AGES, and I really fancied the change, and I am so chuffed!

Jumper, Tights & Socks - Primark | Shorts & Necklace - H&M | Boots - Office


I'm currently enjoying a very lazy Sunday, I'm still in my PJ's and watching repeats of Come Dine With Me - for those not in the UK, it's a hilarious cooking programme which is less about the cooking and more about the quirky contestants.

It's been a busy busy two weeks with late nights at work and a flying visit to Ireland for my Nan's 80th Birthday.  She got an almighty surprise, but it sure was knackering, flying Saturday morning, party Saturday night and flying back Sunday morning.


This is quite a comfy outfit but perfect for the windy cold weather we're currently experiencing here in London. 

A couple of weeks ago we saved a mouse from our cat ... however it escaped and now it's hiding in the cupboard, so we've inadvertently caused a mouse problem in our house. doh!  We've put down humane traps, but the mouse has outsmarted them.  I think we're going to have to resort to poison :(



Speak Soon xxx






Pin It

3 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

love your new hair :) Hope that mouse manages to get out of your house alive! xx

Unknown said...

Waaw I can't believe you cut your hair! :D But I love it, you look great!!

daisychain said...

I am loving your fringe x

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...