Sunday, 1 May 2011

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon....


So today is the only day I'm getting off work this week but it didn't go exactly as planned.  I was meant to be going with my best friend to a vintage market in Euston, then most probably drinks and food.

However after a stupidly long lie in (12pm!!!) my cousins and their little kids turned up for out of the blue with an invitation for a mass family picnic it was too hard to turn down - so a big apologies Jackie

So I spent the day in the Holland Park, sunning myself and eating lots of crisps and dips, playing in the sand with about 5 kids and going on hunts for peacocks and then ice cream, it was such a nice day and so fun and relaxing.


Today I donned the second vintage dress ever to fit (you can find the first one HERE)- this little find perfect because it is a gorgeous floral maxi dress with beautifl detailing and colours, isn't too long and fits me just right!  I also kept it quite retro with my  beloved headscarf and oversized sunnies.




Denim Jacket - Primark, Dress - Vintage (Portobello Market), Sandals - Office, Necklace - Austrailia somewhere, Headscarf - Brick Lane Market

Did everyone else have an enjoyable Sunday?

Speak Soon xxx Pin It

25 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

Great pictures!

A Sunday picnic at the park with family sounds so lovely :) I spent mine in bed with my two kittens watching Gossip Girl on dvd.

Lydz xX said...

amazing look, you look so pretty

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Great maxi dress! Looks great!
xxx

Michelle Lee said...

great dress & sunnies :)

Jo said...

It sounds like a wonderful day (I love children!) And your outfit is lovely. I seriously envy anyone who can tie a scarf round their head nicely - I'm useless at it!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Mila said...

O awesome,love it!

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

adorable look!

MY CUP OF COFFEE

CharlieyJ. said...

Amazing dress!

LikeSpinningPlates said...

That headscarf looks fabulous on you! I love your use of bows and scarves. They always look awesome. And I am obsessed with the feather ring! I saw one like it in Urban Outfitters and I haven't stopped thinking about how I need it in my life haha. You can never have enough rings!

--Sanam-- said...

It sounds like you had a great day then, & that dress is gorgeous :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Dilan Dilir said...

your dress is wonderful!

Gorgeous Clara said...

love the glasses!

Jasmin said...

your floral dress is so beautiful and i have a bit of a headscarf obsession at the moment! you look so pretty and summery x

Fashiable said...

Amazing dress, love it!

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

AGAIN said...

wow I love your photos!

Sue said...

Amazing look!
the dress is awesome! love it!

Sara said...

You look so cool :)

Love your ring, and your floral dress :)
Lovely!!

Kiss,
sara

Nadia Aboulhosn said...

i love this maxi dress!

Miss Woody said...

lovely you !

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

The length is perfect on you! x hivenn

Cupcake Couture said...

Sounds like a happy and fun day.
x

Stolen from Grandma said...

don't you just love picnics?

such a sweet dress dear, you look delightful! xxx

Jacabag said...

love the dress!

i challenge you to find me a maxi dress that not only suits me, but fits!!... please?! x

http://jacabag.blogspot.com

AVY said...

Sounds like a very nice sunday yes :)



/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com

Emma said...

love your sunnies and that gorgeous print on your dress

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...