Thursday 15 December 2011

Lost and Found...

Dress & Hat - H&M | Belt, Tights & Socks - Primark | Necklace - Spitalfields Market | Rhino Ring - Rokit | Boots - Zara

So you may have noticed I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks - apologies my lovelies, it's just been a roller coaster of Lost & Found.

Firstly at the beginning of last week I lost my memory card reader, meaning no blog posts until my new one came in the post :(  Then on Saturday night not only did I loose my favourite hat (pictured above) I also lost my purse.

But all is not lost, two days ago I got a letter from Kentish Town Police Station and someone has handed in my purse!  It makes me so happy to know there are such kind and genuine people out there.  So it really is the season to be jolly!

The Winter weather is finally starting to really kick in here in England and I love it, I just love layering up and snuggling in bed when it's cold outside.  Are you guys enjoying the Winter months?

Has anything extra special happened to anyone else lately?

Lambskin Coat - Vintage

Now I'm back in action there will be some exciting Christmas related posts coming up.

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

14 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I love this outfit, mustard and grey are the best. That's fab about your wallet, I would never expect it to be handed in! Winter is no fun this year, no snow :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Such a gorgeous dress! You look lovely.

It's always nice when things like that happen, my keys got posted through my door once after I'd lost them, but I was really expecting to get robbed instead!

xoxo.

Josie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lovely outfit. And I'm so happy for you that you got your purse returned! Not often you hear stories like that xx

Lydia Armstrong said...

OMG that's so awesome someone handed in your purse! It's good to know some people are still honest. I love your pretty yellow dress!

Unknown said...

i love that dress
xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

nurseybeau said...

Looking forward to the christmas themed posts!!
You look very lovely!
And nice to hear your purse was handed in, there are some wonderful people around! :)
x

JennaStevie said...

Awww I hate loosing stuff like that!! It's sooo sooo frustrating :( It's nice to hear you got your purse back
Absolutely LOVE this mustard coloured dress, it's amazing. So pretty on you with your hat. Hope your weekend is better!
xJennaD

Audrey Allure said...

This is such a pretty outfit. Loving the red belt with this dress.

GoNcha GoNcha said...

great outfit. and color of the dress is amazing.
have a Cupcake sweet day!
http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

I adore your coat, it looks so warm and cosy!
Perfect for this cold snap!
Sophie
x

daisychain said...

this is such a gorgeous outfit xo

Safiya said...

Gorgeous outfit - mustard yellow is one of my favourite clothing colours and that coat is gorgeous, a great vintage find!

Oh, Such a Primadonna

Lola said...

yes, i did! and it was a lot of fun :) i love this outfit, your coat is perfect <3

Marie Loves said...

Hat looks mega cute!

Marie x

marieeeloves.blogspot.com

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...