Thursday 29 December 2011

A very Merry Christmas


Apologies for the lack of blogging over the festive period, I have been rather busy enjoying myself :)  I hope everyone had a rather fabulous Christmas and lots of fun, above is a little photo diary of my day with the family.  It was a rather quiet Christmas this year with only 2 uncles coming to visit (we usually have at least 2 other families over) but still a great day.  I received so many goodies this year that I'll have to share with you in other posts, what did everyone get this year?

I have to say I'm going to miss turkey and stuffing sandwiches!
Speak Soon, Happy Holidays xxx
Pin It

3 comments:

GoNcha GoNcha said...

great cute family photos. have a Cupcake sweet day;)

Unknown said...

I wish you a happy new year and all your wishes come true!

Juliet said...

Lovely photos! Actually giving me a hankering for turkey again... x

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...