Friday 30 December 2011

Rooty Tooty, New Booties


What can I say - my sister is a mind reader!  I've been wanting some new ankle boots for a while that are versatile so I can wear them with most my dresses - a reasonable tall order I think, but not for my lovely sister who purchased these bad boys as a Cripley Pressie - whoop.


Don't you think they go perfectly?  Can't wait to try them out with other outfits.

Aran Cardigan - Ebay | Top - New Look | Skirt - Joy | Tights - H&M | Necklace - Vintage Festival | Boots - Office (Xmas Pressie)

Hope you guys are having a good holiday

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

9 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Ooh they're lovely, what a nice sis :D Love the skirt as well. xx

nurseybeau said...

love love love the boots!
gorgeous
x

Sophie said...

Your sister has amazing taste! The boots are gorgeous!
Sophie
x

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Lucky you!! Do they have a platform?

daisychain said...

they are such FAB boots x

riotdontdiet said...

are they flat or have a heel?
they are so prettyyyy! jealouss

Laura Jones said...

those boots are lovely! x

Joanne Faith said...

They look really cute on, I love it when boots are just slightly bigger than your ankle and your legs seem to fall into them!

Marie Loves said...

You have gorgeous hair, love the outfit.

Marie x

marieeeloves.blogspot.com

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...