Monday 13 December 2010

All hail BarryM nail polish

So I kinda have a thing for nail polish, I love the stuff, but I don't like paying more than £5 for a bottle.  I have to say I have trawled the shops for nail polishes that will last more than a day, but that don't come with the price tag.  I've tried countless Rimmel nail polishes, Bourjois, collection 2000, M&S, the list goes on, and I have to say I have found some great colours, and polishes that glide on like a dream, but they just don't have the staying power.

That was until a friend recommended BarryM, the first colour I ever got was black and it lasted a whole week, with no chips at all! Now I'm quite a busy person, and my job requires me to do a lot of typing and other tasks with my hands so this is exactly what I was looking for in a nail polish, fantastic collection, goes on smoothly, colours stay vibrant when applied etc etc.  So today I thought I'd share with you the latest to my BarryM collection:

This is Rasberry (273)  I took it off today just so I could try out my very latest purchase Dusky Mauve (313).


What can I say, I love it, I love the sparky purple undertones too.  What do you guys think? Does anyone have another brand that they prefer? Let me know your thoughts.
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...