Friday 10 December 2010

I love Christmas Shopping...

I don't what it is, maybe it's the packed shops, or the buzz in the streets, or the cold and the sparkling Chrismtas lights all around, but I just love Christmas shopping, and surprisingly I managed to do all mine in one go....well apart for the bofriend!  So to reward myself for a hard day's shop I decided to treat myself to a few things...

So when I was browsing in New Look for a pressie for my sister I spied 3 tops I just couldn't resist (but I had 20% off with the Voucher Cloud app, so that makes everything OK :))
I just love oversized tops at the moment, can you tell?

Then as I was wandering further down Oxford Street there were these lovely ladies handing out Buy One Get One Free vouchers for Vera Moda, so of course you just have to pop in!

I managed to find these bad boys, and I know my friend was after these as well so I picked up two pairs for only £40! Not bad huh!

So all there is left to do is find a pressie for the boyfriend...and swing by Superdrug because there is 3for2 on all cosmetics at the moment, so I may just treat myself again.

Let me know what you guys think of my purchases, and what other bargains are lurking in the shops of London.


Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...