Saturday 18 December 2010

It's Snowing!

What a beautiful sight, I woke up this morning and it's snowing heavy with already 2inches of snow!  Here's the view from my front door right now:


I apologise I've been a bit slack keeping my blog up to date, but I have been keeping a photographic diary of all my outfits of the week, I hope you enjoy:

Monday: 
I had a day off and was too busy taking picture of my nails, I never actually took a picture of my outfit. Sorry All!

Tuesday: It's all about the Layers...




Cardigan - Topshop, Stipey Top - H&M, Vest Top - H&M, Jeggings - H&M, Socks - Primark, Tassel Boots - Urban Outfitters  

Wednesday: Patterns are a Girls best friend...


Cardigan - H&M, Grey Top - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Spotty Tights - Primark, Socks - Primark, Shoes - New Look, Necklace - Miss Selfridge, Ring H&M


Thursday: Comfortable but cool...


Shirt - Primark, Long Sleeved Top - Uniqlo, Skit - Topshop, Woolly Tights - H&M, Socks - Primark, Boots - Zara, Nacklace - Random Boutique 

Friday: It Must Be Love...


So I went to a Madness Gig, and it was really cool!




But I had to make sure I was dressed for the cold outside and the sweaty warmth of a Gig, and this is what I went for....



 Cardigan - Ebay, Pattern Top - H&M, Vest Top - H&M, Jeggings - H&M, Socks - Primark, Boots - Zara, Large Gold Ring - Primark (pack of 2), Animal Ring - H&M (pack of 5)

I hope you like what I've been wearing this week, I hope you all like it, please let me know what you think.

Speak to you all soon!


Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...