Tuesday 21 December 2010

Winter Warmers

So it's been iced over in my part of London for the last couple of days which is great, because I just love the snow, however it has been rather slippery too so it was time to bust out the wellies.  I love walking to the station with the cold wind in my face when I'm wrapped up all warm, it just makes it feel that more Christmas-y.

Hat - H&M, Scarf - H&M, Gloves (x2) - H&M, Coat - BHS, Bag - M&M, Tights - Primark, Wellies - Ebay

But wearing wellies all day in the office? I think not, so just chuck in a pair of boots into my bag and I'm dressed for the office
Cardigan - Ebay, Necklace - Primark, Dress - Topshop, Tights - Primark, Boots - Zara.

Let me know what you guys wear to wrap up for the cold outside? And let me know what you think of my outfit. Speak soon x
Pin It

2 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

I have the same dress! It looks wonderful on you <333

LittleMissLee said...

Aw thanks!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...