Thursday 27 January 2011

Baby it's cold outside.... ♥

So the temperatures are really starting to drop around London, I even spied a few flakes of snow today! yay! and with that in mind I have been making the most of the chunky knits and oversized cardigans.

Yesterdays outfit:

Jumper - Topshop, Black Top, Shorts - H&M, Tights, Socks - Primark, Boots - Office, Necklace - Portobello market

I just love this oversized jumper, it's so cosy and warm, and looks great with my ol' faithful pattern tights.

For today's look I went for one of my other many favourites, the Aran Cardigan.  Once again it's just so snug and warm and can be worn with pretty much anything.  I suggest buying one if don't already have one ladies (and gents)!

Headscarf - Beyond Retro, Cardigan - Ebay, Pattern Top - New Look, Vest Top, Jeggings, Leg Warmers - H&M, Boots - Office, Necklace - Primark.



I also decided to do a little something with my hair today, I was getting a little bored of 'buns' and I've seen quite a few people with headscarf's recently.  I have to say - I'm really liking the look, it's so easy to do and with a few hair clips stays in place all day.  What do you guys think?


Speak soon xxx
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...