Tuesday 4 January 2011

Purple Rain

Today was the first day back after the holidays, which already feels so far away.  So to brighten the day up I decided to wear a casual but cute bright purple dress, unfortunately my camera does not like the colour purple but I can assure you it was bright and vibrant! 


Cardigan - Primark, Vest Top - Primark, Dress - H&M, Tights - Primark, Boots - H&M, Necklace - Vintage



This is one of my favourite updos, so quick and simple - take an elasticated hair-band, put it over your hair (a bit like a visor, don't pull your hair through) and simply curl you hair around and over the back of the hair-band and tuck it in, and secure the hair-band with bobby pins and, tadaaaaaaaaaa! A cute yet sophisticated updo in seconds.

After a wee shopping trip after today, I have realised that clothes really affect my mood, they can either lift my spirits or drag me down.  Now I think I can dress for my size and know what styles suit my figure, but sometimes I just want to branch out, try something new.  However this can sometimes end in an unhappy face when it just doesn't suit me or makes me look frumpy and mis-shapened - I don't have a problem with my size at all, it's just I would like to suit all trends and all styles - call me greedy I guess :)  Needless to say I came back empty handed. Booo!

Please do let me know what you all think and how clothes affect your mood.

Speak soon x
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...