Thursday 17 March 2011

Ouchy!

On Tuesday I heard the great news on the radio that it would be a whooping 16 degrees here in London - that's big news considering it's been rather chilly recenetly.  So I decided to leave my trade mark boots at home and wear something a little more feminine and summery pumps.  Though they are cheap and tacky and falling apart they served me well last summer, and they felt fine in the house, so I thought what the hey!   MASSIVE FAIL - I could feel every lump and bump of the pavement, they kept slipping of my foot, so I had to walk kinda funny just to keep them on and ended up with massive cramps in my feet!  Any the silliest thing?  I wore them for the whole day as I couldn't be bothered to turn around and change my shoes!  


I have decided to chuck out all my crappy misshapened Primark pumps and go on the hunt for a good, sturding, leather pair of pumps!  No more suffering for the sake of fashion I say :)

Cardigan, Necklace, Tights & Pumps - Primark, Top - Topshop, Skirt - H&M


Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

No comments:

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...