I had such a fabulous day yesterday, and I am so sorry I did not realise it was the bloggers day of silence for Japan :( another blog fail!
1. My day started by popping down to Shepherds bush market to pick up some material for my drawstring bags which I will be making today. I was supposed to only get a piece of fabric but there was too much to choose from! I shall post my bag once I have finished.
2. I then wandered into central to meet a friend for lunch and we ended up in Ping Pong, now don't get me wrong the food is yummy, but I've definitely had better Dim Sum, but I do highly reccomend their Strawberry Lemonade, it was delicious!
3. They also had these cute little lights above us which reminded me of Mushroom in Mario Bros.
4. We took a stroll into Soho and popped into The Endurance for a little bevvy, but then the Rugby started and we are not massive Rugby Fans (YAY Ireland!)...
5. ...so we made our way over to the Intrepid Fox is a heavy metal pub full with goths rockers and old school metal fans, it was like being taken back to my grunge teen years, I quite liked it with all their interesting wall designs and dark red lighting, but the music was a little too heavy for me, so we took another wander...
6. ...and happened upon The Royal George, its a cute little pub tucked down a little alleyway by Superdrug on Tottenham Court Road. I used to be a regular visitor to this pub on a Wednesday for the Ukulele Night, it's great fun in their cool little basement with wonderful patterns designs and art on the wall. Though I have never been here on a Saturday, we were sipping our drinks upstairs when we heard the music kick off, so we took a little gander and watched the REALLY cool Rhythm and Blues band called MFC Chicken, now when we saw these guys you would not expect the deep smooth soulful voice from this skinning lad, but it was truely amazing and they were so much fun with the audience twisting the night away.
Cardigan, Dress, Ring & Necklace - Primark, Tights - M&S, Socks - Topshop, Boots - Vera Moda
I hope everyone had a glorious Saturday basking in the sunshine.
Speak Soon xxxPin It