Monday 11 July 2011

I can see a Rainbow...

First of all, apologies for the lack of posts, I've been rather busy re-adjusting to being back in London and catching up with buddies, but I promise I'm back here regularly.

On Thursday I decided to pop to Westfield, I initially went to check out a lens for my Canon 450d but was um-ing and ah-ing so decided to leave it for a while - for all the DSLR owners - what's your favourite lens and why? 

Anyhow, I honestly had no idea the sales were on, so it was a massive bonus - though after browsing a few shops it turned into a nightmare; it was like a giant jumble sale with clothes strewn  everywhere and people trampling all over them, but I did manage to find a bargain...

Shoes - Office

...or two :)  I saw them and knew I had to have them, and they were so super comfy (I wore them for a whole day shopping), which if you've been following my blog, has been an ongoing mission.  I just couldn't decide which colour - Red was a must because they are so eye popping, but the Brown are much more practical, so for the bargain price of £30 (£25 for the red - no idea why) I whisked both pairs off the shelf.  

Top - H&M | Skirt - Thailand | Shoes - Office

Dress - H&M | Necklace, Belt & Tights - Primark | Shoes - Office

These shoes with their clunky wooden heels and fat straps have a vintage granny chic feel to them, and as you can see are so versatile and can be worn with pretty much anything, being dressed up or worn casually, and suitable all year around - who wouldn't want them?

They are officially the new love of my wardrobe life!! But as for hitting the shops again - I think I'll wait until the sales are over, or maybe browse the web.

Anyone else pick up any bargains recently? Or have any new loves in their wardrobe?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

11 comments:

Ani said...

Those shoes are great. I love it when I find something that looks great but is super comfy too. I work in Urban Outfitters so as soon as I was paid this month I pretty much gave it back to them buying stuff in the sale. I have a new silk shirt from TBA which I'm in love with!

- Ani x

Helena said...

So cute, what a great purchase! Um, I scored an All Saints leather jacket last week for half off :)

Beatrice Balaj said...

Love the shoes!!
Your hair is lovely!



Xoxo,

http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

Luxx Mint said...

They look great on you and the Thailand skirt is so pretty!

The doll on fashion

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love the red ones on you, perfect with that skirt! I went into a River Island and couldn't see the floor for all the clothes.. I love your new blog header by the way! xx

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These are sooo pretty! I love the red ones!

Lidiya said...

These outfits are super cute and I love all the shoes :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Amber Blue Bird said...

those shoes are really cute and what a steal! I cant believe the red ones were cheaper...

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Great shoes!! And that skirt is beautiful! Thank you for the sweet comments. I use a Canon Rebel and I don't usually do any post editing...I wish I had more time for that though! I am your newest reader and I'm excited to browse more of your lovely blog!

XO Lindsay

Views by Laura said...

wow! I'm in love with your shoes!!
I'll will check the office website!
beautiful looks!
;)

Desirae said...

Such cute shoes! They look like a great purchase!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...