Saturday, 23 July 2011

Lazy Days...

Cardigan - Spain | Top, Necklace & Hair-band - H&M | Leggings - Topshop | Shoes - New Look

This is an outfit is from earlier this week and one of my favourite up-do's which you can find a tutorial here.  I know it's not a very Summery outfit though it has not been very Summer-like outfit here in London Town.


Today so far has been a very lazy day for me, I'm still in my PJ's (at 2.45pm) watching Come Dine with Me, perfect way to spend a Saturday, though I am going to pop out later today to pick up my new lens - I'm super excited!  

Tomorrow is a rather exciting day too with a sneak preview of Captain America which looks quite good, and then going to see Noah & The Whale - my friend won iTunes festival tickets and she's taking me as her +1 - YAY!

So as I said in my last post I went to see Harry Potter - I thought it was great, I just can't believe it's all come to an end!  I did wait around to see my name in the credits, I was so chuffed and left with a HUGE grin on my face.

Everyone else having a good weekend?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

13 comments:

Sophie said...

Your hair looks gorgeous, so going to have to try this out!
Sophie
X

Mila said...

Oh beautiful!

JennaStevie said...

I love how you did your hair!! And this is such a cute look, that sweater is so wonderful and I love the colour of those pants
xJennaD

Amber Blue Bird said...

loving your hair do! I am going to try and recreate it today, it looks like it would be a great hair style for a crazy hot day. Have fun at Noah & The Whale, I am sure that will be an awesome show.

Dresses for Dinner said...

Cute and comfy outfit. And that hair! Love it.

daisychain said...

hair envy!

ronan said...

love your top and shoes! :) and hahaha i probably watched the same episodes of come dine :P wow! i saw harry potter yesterday too :) it's good yeah, end of an era! xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Lisa (aka sweetie) said...

Love that hair style..cool tube thing going on..very cool.

xo Lisa

The Blushing Fox said...

i love your hair you sholud do a tutorial on how to do that

Celia Aranda said...

gorgeous outfit :D and i love your hair!
Following you!
XOXO

http://www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com/

Jennyboo said...

Lovely outfit! And I can't wait to try this up-do. Off to see the tutorial. xx

Sarah said...

Congrats on the credit cameo. (: I can't imagine how fun that'd be, even if other people didn't notice, hehe. Your hair is also quite awesome and I can sympathize with wearing outfits that are not particularly summery here in Oregon, either.

lucylu. said...

oh my gosh, your hair! gorgeous outfit too x

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...