Monday 25 July 2011

Making a spectacle of myself...

Top - Gok Wan | Bottom - Specsaver's own

On Friday I collected my brand spanking new glasses and I love love love them!!! It was 2 for 1 in Specsavers and I get money off from work so I got 2 pairs for the impressive price of £75 - what a bargain.  I'm randomly quite sad I only have to wear them for computer/TV use because I really want to wear them 24/7.  What do you guys think?

Sadly all my plans for Sunday went completely tits up, but I still had an awesome day.  I still went to see a sneak preview of Captain America, which is exactly what you would expect it to be, cheesy, funny and action packed, the CGI isn't to shabby either - I recommend going to see it if your after a fun-no-brain-required-film, thumbs up from me.

However my friend I was meeting for lunch canceled as it was his last day in the country and he had loads of rushing around to do.  If you follow me on Instagram (the most awesome app ever) you'll know that instead I had a scrumptious Sunday Roast and sipping mixed berry Cider in Angel.


I then met my Ma for a bit of a wander around the fabulous (but overpriced) vintage and antique shops in the glorious and very much missed sunshine of London.  

My plans of being a +1 for the Noah & The Whale iTunes festival were also scarpered as my friends  plane from Edinburgh was delayed and she couldn't make it to the gig in time and after a certain point they give your tickets away :( sad times, but hey-ho what you going to do, so I decided to make do with the sunshine.

Dress & Boots - H&M | Necklace - Forever 21


My friend bought back this gorgeous necklace from America - I'm so happy there's a Forever 21 opening here in London.

Nail Polish - Barry M (Mint Green) | Sunglasses - Primark

And though completely coincidentally I love how my sunnies and nail polish matched perfectly yesterday!

It's my Birthday next Monday, and I'm super excited so expect some Birthday related posts coming up...

How was everyone else's weekend? Did everything go to plan?

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

29 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love the glasses! I'm probably due for some new ones soon and these are awesome. That roast looks delish :) love the necklace too! xx

Nick said...

Your new glasses look great on. really like your outfit. Is it seperates or all in one? Love birthdays. I recommend you go wild with your birthday wish list. To my suprise, I got two items from myn. For my weekend I had my B.day and went to Tatton Park. Good times. x

ice pandora said...

What a nice deal for the glasses! You can wear them 24/7 if you want to right?
I don't know about Captain America tho.. it looks like the standart action hero movie to me (i've seend the trailor) but oh well!

Love the OOTD's, the necklace and the preeetty mint sunnies!

xx

JennaStevie said...

I am LOVING your new glasses. They look so great on you, I always wanted to wear glasses haha.
That floral dress is soo lovely and the bicycle necklace is really cute
xJennaD

Midwest Muse said...

Those glasses are spectacular. I had to. Sorry. I love when people cancel and the day turns into a better day than planned. Forever 21 is the queen of cheap awesome looking necklaces.

Kel said...

That necklace is beyond awesome which means your friend is beyond cool for buying it!



Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

currently living in Purple Rain

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I hate when antique stores are overpriced. It takes the fun out of it for me knowing that I can't buy anything.

Love your mint green nail polish. I just painted mine bright yellow, kind of looks like a highlighter!

Faith McKay said...

Sorry you missed Noah and the Whale, I'd love to see them play. That bicycle necklace is so so cute!

Kitsune-kun said...

Thanks for your comment! love that bicycle necklace!

Anonymous said...

That necklace is adorable! Hope you have a lovely birthday =) x

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love the glasses! <3 and your bicycle necklace is oh-so darling!

x
Lost in the Haze

Chloe said...

Aw, sounds as though it was a nice weekend despite the scuppered plans.

Love the bicycle necklace too, it's gorgeous!

daisychain said...

I LOVE that necklace!

islabell said...

those glasses are amazing on you. I had no idea a forever 21 was opening in london. Preety sweet. Shame about Noah and the Wale. next time...
xx

dear winsome said...

Love these glasses, I wear them for the computer/tv too! The mint polish and floral dress is so pretty!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Those new glasses are both so awesome! I really love the cute bike necklace and the color of your nail polish too. You have a really cute blog!

Chunny said...

Those glasses look cool and I love that vintage necklace that your friend bought you. Advance Happy Birthday to you. =)

http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

Rosie Savage said...

I absolutely love your style,

Rosie x

Marisa Noelle said...

Cutest sunnies ever!! Your dress is darling and I am just loving the print on it. Gorgeous outfit from head to toe:)

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Great floral dress, and I love the mint touches!

Laura said...

I love that bicycle necklace and the colour of your nail polish. I hadn't realised that Forever 21 is opening a store in London! I hope it is open when I go at the end of the year!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your new glasses look amazing. I'm sorry that all your plans went tits up, including seeing Noah and the Whale (who are absolutely amazing,) and going for a meal with your friend. You got some amazing things, I am really loving how your nail polish is matching the sunnies too!

Sarah
x

www.almostdelightful.com

The Mad Twins said...

Love your new glasses! They are amazing! So sad that the plane of your friends didn't make it on time :(

Love your outfit and the neckless is so sweet!

The Style Rawr said...

Oooh, yummy fruit cider!

We can't wait to visit F21 this weekend- such a cute necklace!!

Please stop by our blog & check out our latest blog post :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

The Honeyroom said...

Love your nail polish very cool!!


http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Love your glasses! they looks SO great on you! and what a bargain! :) Beautiful necklace too and I love your nail colour!

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Ashton H said...

ombre hair! cool!

et après nous said...

Really nice blog ! Great to discover you and your style !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Henar said...

This is very nice, like it!

Henar ♥
...OH MY VOGUE !

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...