Wednesday 13 July 2011

♥ The Wings that stole my Heart ♥

Ring - So Hi Soho

So if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that yesterday I popped out for lunch and returned with a £38 ring - EEKS!  But boy is it a beaut, it was love at first sight and totally stole my heart, it's so pretty and quirky and fits my finger perfectly, what's not to love?

Vest Top, Jumper, Shorts - H&M | Sandals - New Look | Necklace - Primark

For yesterday's look I went for comfort, I've seen so many of these style summer jumpers around, I really like them and this one had my name on it with the tiny bobbles and gold flecks.  It's perfect for London's unpredictable Summer days, and boy was I glad I wore it yesterday.  The weatherman promised 21°C, though it was rather chilly and my poor ankles really felt it - sad times.

Also my knees are starting to peel - the only part of my body that burnt and tanned on my travels, not the most attractive of things - especially as it's the knee bearing months here in (supposedly) Sunny ol' London.

Speak Soon xxx
Pin It

20 comments:

Emma said...

Oh man, it is GORGEOUS. Just make sure you don't lose it! x

Midwest Muse said...

That ring is so amazing! I love your outfit. Comfortable yet still fashionable!

Camilla said...

great blog :)

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Yasmeen said...

I love the ring :X It's so unique.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

JennaStevie said...

That ring is soo wonderful!! That top is so gorgeous, love how comfortable it looks, so easy chic. Great sandals too!
xJennaD

fashioneggpplant said...

in love with your ring!

Radiant Make Up said...

gorgeous outfit :)
the ring is completely gorgeous!! x

Michelle's Style File said...

Fabulous ring- great find.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

That ring is gorgeous, rings are definitely my weakness! Totally worth the money! Love your whole outfit, especially the jumper! Your right,English weather is so unpredictable!
xoxo

Jardin de la Mode said...

Gorgeous! I love those rings ♥

Luxx Mint said...

Totally love the ring and the H&M sweater!

Thanks fpr your sweet comment.

The doll on fashion

Ani said...

That ring is pretty special. I've banned myself from going into any shops on my lunchbreak as i have no self-control!

-Ani x

Ruth said...

I am in love with your rings! Seriously rad x

Mar said...

Your outfit is gorgeous. So laid back but still put together. I love the white studded sandals the most! - Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Dewanti Primayani said...

gorgeous rings! <3
anw, i love ur blog header, so pretty :)

cheers,
Joie de Vivre

Federica F. said...

Nice pics :D

New post, if you want visit and follow:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

NoMade said...

Lovely :)

http://nomadeproducts.blogspot.com/

Nicole Kim said...

Wow that ring is just pure class :O

http://nicolekimfashion.blogspot.com/

Melina said...

looove your rings!!
x

Anonymous said...

Love that over sized top, cute sandals too!


xoxo
Miss Neira

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...